Wednesday, June 28, 2006

BBQ before we go.

What better way to celebrate our temporary sabbatical from the working world than to throw a huge BBQ and get durty with all of our LA friends before we leave. This will be a downright excessive Kansas City BBQ and even a keg or two. I hope everyone can make it. Heres the rad concept flyer and the details....notice a much younger but equally handsome El Guapo in the photo.

Sunday, July 16, 1:00p in Rachel's Backyard - 1326 N Fairfax Ave, West Hollywood, CA

- JJ



4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal Miller said...

Rachel,

This is awesome! I am so excited for you. Give me a call when you get close , I can't wait to see you guys.

Love,
Crystal

7/4/06, 11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and dreams, wishing you magic and mayhem, and ariconditioning a little more often! I loved that you started this blog, and what you wrote is beautiful. Make a book. Please.

7/28/06, 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand your tears Rach, been doing it all week here. It is an ending to that chapter of your life! I am so proud of you both for what you are doing, I wanted to cry seeing your picture on the driveway. Keep it coming on the blog, I love you guys! Jdog

8/1/06, 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/10/06, 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home